Sunday, 18 December 2011

TY175: Swith Gear - Update

IThis is where I got to last time, refurbishing my switch gear.

I found a cheap unit on eBay that had the opposite switch broken to mine, so, below, I've incorporated the good bits into one decent switch.
Here's the 2 units side by side. My good one on the left, and the newly purchased one on the right.

I've ordered some new silver cable sheathing from, and I've some red and black Humbrol paint coming from eBay to paint in the letters and red sqaure. I'll update when I do these bits.
I'll also do a final clean up on the 2 black plastice knobs, to get rid of a bit of the scratching, and clean between the ribs a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment